Thank you Jennie S. for submitting a recipe for this moist and delicious Autumn treat!
1 cup oil
3 eggs (at room temp)
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups diced apples
3 cups Domata Recipe Ready Flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Combine and set aside the oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to oil mixture gradually.
- Add apples and nuts.
- Bake in 2 regular loaf pans for 70 minutes at 325 degrees F.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan then transfer to wire rack.