The combination of dark chocolate chips and coconut make these oatmeal cookies a stand out!
1½ cups Domata Recipe Ready gluten free flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1½ cups dark chocolate chips
½ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk the Domata Recipe Ready gluten free flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Cream together the butter and both sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and then mix in the vanilla.
- Stir in the flour mixture with a wooden spoon or a large rubber spatula, then stir in the oats, chocolate chips and shredded coconut.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on the cookie sheets, spacing them at least 2 inches apart. Bake until the cookie edges are golden brown, but the middles are still quite pale, about 12 to 14 minutes. Cool the cookies on the baking sheets for 2 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool for at least 30 minutes. Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.