Theses cookies are crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside. With a hint of spice, these are sure to be a new favorite!
- 1 cup Domata Recipe Ready flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 4 tbsp butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar, plus extra for rolling
- 1 egg white
- 4 tbsp molasses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a big bowl, whisk to combine the flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, allspice, and cloves.
- In another bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until combined. Add the egg white and whip until smooth, then add the molasses. Mix in your dry ingredients until the flour just disappears. Use a cookie scoop to portion out the cookie dough into 12 balls, and roll them in sugar. Bake the cookies for 13-15 minutes, than allow to cool.